Monday, February 14, 2011

A Very Mini Album

     Happy Valentines Day!  And happy Monday.  It doesn't seem like those two belong together - Valentines Day and Monday, but I guess it happens.  In honor of the occasion, let's look at a little book full of love.
     I made this album after little Tyler (and his Daddy) flew in from AZ to visit the family back here in IN.  The entire album is made from one sheet of 12 x 12 printed paper by K & Company.  The pull out tags are made from another sheet.  I used my Zutter Bind-It-All for the spiral binding, but if you don't have one of those (you really should put it on your wish list!), then you can just use ribbon or binder rings. 

     For a little 3 x 3 album, it sure holds a lot of memories!   You can see the signs of wear and tear from being carried everywhere for a while, but the book has really held up well.  Here are a few of the pages.
     You can see that I used several stamped sayings throughout the book, and had plenty of room for  hand- written journaling too.

     By using a paper with lines for the pattern I had a natural place for the journaling.  Most of the tags have a picture on one side and journaling on the other.

        Just look at that face!

     I saved my favorite photo for the last page.  Isn't he a cutie!   

     These little books can be so much fun to make.  I'll try to get back here as soon as possible with the instructions on how to make one for yourself, but right now I have to go finish up a couple of Valentines Day projects.  Have a wonderful Valentines Day!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment