Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally Friday!

     Good morning!

     Are you all ready for the weekend?  I hope so.  I can't wait for our Cricut Class Saturday afternoon!  I'm so excited!!  Ok, enough of that for now.  We have a card to look at!
     This fun card comes from the Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge.  This is the perfect cut for girls of all ages, on any day.  Who wouldn't want to be Queen for a Day?  Great for birthdays, anniversaries, or even just because.  There are so many great cuts on that cartridge.  If you haven't checked out the handbook, you really should.  You don't know what you're missing!

     Well, hate to rush, but I have to get back to work on that Cricut Class.  I have a busy weekend ahead, so I'll be back here Monday.  Stop by and say hello!

Bye for now,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment