Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And the award goes to.....

     Good morning everyone!  If you read my earlier post, then you know that I received a blog award from Debbie at Debbie's Dash of This and That, and I listed 8 things about myself.   I also received the following instructions from Debbie.

Save the image to your desktop (to put on your blog and to use when you award your picks)
and then pass this award to 8 other people. On your blog you are to also tell 8 things about yourself. 
 Now I  will pass the award on to a few other blogs that I enjoy.  Here they are, in no particular order.

1.  4 goofballs
2.  ChidsCrafts
3.  Hand to Paper
4.  Amo mi Cricut
5.  Craft Macaroni and Paper
6.  Chickie's Crafty Nest
7.  Gracenotes for Today
8.  Made By Momo

     Check these blogs out if you get the chance.  There are some really creative people out there! 
    
I'll be back later with a project for today,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks so much Anne! I'm really excited you enjoy my blog. Especially knowing the awesome stuff you make-I'm SUPER flattered! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you, Anne! I just returned from a blogging break, so I'm just now able to respond. I will definitely check out the other blogs, too!

    ReplyDelete