Thursday, February 24, 2011

Let's try a Layout!

     Hello!  I'm so glad you stopped by.  I've been sharing a lot of cards lately, and maybe it's time for something new.  I wouldn't want you to get tired of me!  So today, let's look at a layout that I did a while back.  I made this one after part of our Trail Riding group rode the horses to a cemetery near our camp.  It was a nice peaceful spot to take a break and stretch our legs.  Of course we had the kids looking for ghosts!
     I added the fish from the Campout Solutions Cricut cartridge because the place is called Trout Cemetery.  The ghosts and tombstones are from the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge, and I think the grass is too, but I'm not positive.  The letters are from Plantin Schoolbook, I think.  If you really want to know what cartridge a certain cut came from, leave me a question in your comment and I'll look it up.  Here are a couple of closer shots.


     I wanted to keep the quiet, peaceful mood of the place when I made the layout, so I choose my colors accordingly.  Calm, cool blues and greens and grays on a black background.  Very relaxing, and a little somber.  The cute little ghosts bring in some spooky fun too.  This layout always makes me smile.  I hope you like it.  Make sure and leave me a comment, I love to read them!

Bye, for now,
Anne

1 comment:

  1. I love your that your blog is creative and just plain great! Today you are receiving the Leibster Award. Please list 5 things about yourself and pass this on to 5 other creative people like you. Make sure to put a link to their blog. Just come to my blog and get your award (copy image to your file and then upload to a program like photo bucket.) Have a Happy Creative Day.

    Blessings,
    Carol http://3kidcropshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete