Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Morning Card

     Happy Monday!  I hope this is the start to a great week for you.  Let's get it rolling with a card.
     I used my Cuttlebug for this card.  I love the Celebrations Set that came with it, and that is what I used to cut the stamp shapes.  Then I used one of the embossing folders to add the baby buggies to the stamps.  The white mat behind the stamps is embossed with the D'vine Swirls embossing folder.  The stamps are raised up on sticky foam to add a little depth to the card.
     This simple card would work for pretty much any baby occasion, such as a baby shower, an announcement, a welcome baby, or more.  If you would like to emphasize the baby buggies more, you can brush an ink pad over the raised images on the stamps.  You could also change the bottom mat and brads to another color, either pink, yellow, or green. 

     This is the type of card that can be made up several at a time so that you always have one on hand when you need it.  Why not make up a few with different colors this week!

Have a great week,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment