Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Already?

     Where, oh where did the weekend go?  I can hardly believe that it is Monday already.  How was your weekend?  Did you get to spend any time crafting?  I hope so!  I had a great time Saturday at our Cricut Class.  We had a total of 16 adults, and one small assistant.  The afternoon went so fast that I didn't even have time to take pictures of everyone working with their bugs!  Maybe next time.

     Now to start a new week!  I have a new card to show you today.  You know that I like to save time, and paper.  This card is made from my scrap basket, again.  Love using those scraps!  It's like making a card for free.  You may recognise this butterfly cut.  I used this butterfly on the blue and green card that I shared with you a while back.  When I cut the blue and green butterfly, I also cut this pink and purple one.  When I find a cut that I like, I cut more than one at a time so they are ready when I need them.  Saves time, and I can put together a quick card when I need one.  A recipe box makes a great place to store the extra cuts until I need them.
     All three layers of the butterfly were cut at 2.75".  I used a Fiskars Border punch along the bottom of the polka-dotted paper, and drew some faux stitching on the butterfly with a white gelly roll pen.  I added a few white dots here and there for fun.  The word dream is from a Fiskars stamp set, and is heat embossed.  Add a bit of ribbon and this card is finished!

     Leave me a comment to let me know what you think of this one.  I always love reading comments!  I'll be back tomorrow with something new.  Come back by and see!

Bye for now,
Anne

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete