Monday, February 7, 2011

My first award!

     Thank you so much Debbie! Scraps and Stitches all MadeByAnne is honored to receive the Stylish blogger award from Debbie's Dash of This and That .  As part of this award I am supposed to tell 8 things about myself, and also to pass the award on.  So, let's get started!

1. I am married.
2. My "real job" is in landscape maintenance.
3. I am a craft addict - almost any craft.
4. I live in the city now, but I am still a country girl at heart
5.We have 2 dogs, and 3 horses.
6. My favorite papercrafting style is vintage/grunge/shabby, but I love to try different looks too.
7. Many of my scrapbooks and mini-albums are about camping and trail riding.
8. I would love to improve my photography skills, if I could only find the time.

     Thanks again to Debbie's Dash of This and That.  Tomorrow I will pass the award on!

No comments:

Post a Comment