Saturday, January 29, 2011

So-Glad-It's Saturday!

     Good morning everyone!  I hope you have something fun (and crafty) planned for today.  I have another little card made from my scrap basket to show you.  I love using those scraps up!
     How about a Snowflake card for a snowy January Saturday!  I used my 1" square punch to make an inchie snow scene background.  Then I used the Winter Lace Seasonal Cartridge with my Expression to cut a 3.25" snowflake and it's shadow.  This is the very first snowflake on the cartridge, but you could really use any one the you like.  The shadow for the snowflake is the button directly under the snowflake button on this cartridge.
     The  border along the bottom is from a Martha Stewart punch, and the green brads are from my stash.  I used a pen to draw stitching around the inch squares and the top of the border strip.  You can't really tell in the picture, but I used glitter glue on the top of the snowflake for a little sparkle, and the raised it up with foam tape.  All that was left to do was to attach it to a card base.  That's all there is to it!
     Have a great weekend!  I'll be back in a day or two.
Bye for now,
Anne

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anne.......I think you have inspired me to do a couple of cards using my cart (never used before) ....and the inches........And you have a beautiful blog...Love your creations.......TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! I really like the way you used the squares at the top. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Anne. It has definitely been a snowy January and your have inspired me to let the snow help the creative juices flowing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete