Sunday, January 30, 2011

Silly project for Sunday!

     Hello everyone!  I hope you're all having a wonderfully relaxing day.  I spent the day with Dalton, a 10-year old who has been doing great things in his reading class at school.  I thought that this deserved a reward!  I pulled the Cricut Expression out, and used my Gypsy with the Animal Kingdom Cartridge.  That cartridge is an oldie but a goodie!
     I used the bookmark feature to cut a set of animal bookmarks.  I didn't get too fancy.  I hit the shift button and cut a few layer pieces for each one in a different color, and drew in a few details with a brown pen.  I cut every bookmark twice, and glued the two together so they would be a little more sturdy.  Finally, after gluing all the layer pieces on, I covered the front and back with clear Contact Paper.  Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a picture until after I put the Contact Paper on so there is a lot of glare in the picture.  Sorry about that.  I'll try to do better next time. 

Good bye for now,
Anne
  

No comments:

Post a Comment