Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The not-so-identical- twin....


     Well, it's Wednesday, and I have another card to show you.  If you want the info to make this card, check yesterday's post.  Same design, different cards.
     I like to save time by making more than one card at a time, but I still like for each one of my cards to be different and unique.  This is the way to do it!  Just use the same design, and the same Cricut cuts, but different colors and papers.  Other than that these two are basically the same card.  And the second card goes together really fast!  Here are the two cards together, so you can compare.

     The one with the black silhouette is definately more dramatic, but they both look look good IRL.  Well, I think so anyway.  ;)  Let me know what you think - I love to get some comments!

     I'll be back in a day or two with more crafty fun!  Stop by and see me, or click the follow button on the top right side.  Bye for now,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love the muted colors and I just got ACY so I may have to scraplift this design. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Car Rental 8 you can discover affordable car hires from over 50,000 locations globally.

    ReplyDelete