Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let's talk Cricut!

     I can't believe that it is almost the end of the month!  Wow!  I have been working on getting ready for our Cricut Class that is coming up in  mid-February. I know it is going to be a lot of fun, and I can't wait! " What am I talking about?"  you ask.  Well, let me explain.
     I've had my Cricut for a few years now, and every time another friend or family member gets a Cricut they always say that we'll have to get together with our Cricuts.  (These little bugs can be rather over-whelming in the beginning!)   Since I am hearing this more and more these days, I thought that it would be fun for all of us to get together as one big group and learn from each other.  The problem was - where?  My friend Jennifer came through for us with a community classroom where she works.  Yeah Jennifer!
     So if you are in the Lafayette, Indiana area and you have a Cricut, or the use of one, come join us!  We will be getting together Saturday, Feb 19th from 1-5pm.  If you want more info, let me know and I can email all the details to you.  It's gonna be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment