Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Again!

     Happy Monday everyone!  I'm glad you decided to stop by and see what was going on around here.  Hopefully the weather isn't too bad where you are.  They are forecasting some nasty storms later today in our area, but let's forget all that!  Time seems to be flying by, and before we know it spring will have sprung.  So, with spring in mind, I have a St Patty's Day card for you!
     Somehow plaid just seemed right for this card!  I started this card a while back, and finally got it all together (well, the card anyway).  I didn't write down the details, but I believe the shamrock cut is from the Paper Dolls Dress Up Cartridge  for the Cricut, cut at 3.5", real dial size.  Whenever you are using the shapes from the paper doll cart by themselves, make sure to turn on the Real Dial Size button.  Otherwise the shape will be cut smaller so that it is proportional to a paper doll cut at the size you dialed up. I think this is my favorite all-time cartridge because of all the different shapes!  This really is a simple card, with just a little inking and pen-drawn stitching.  The border punch is by Martha Stewart Crafts.  The Irish blessing inside the card is printed from my computer.
    Leave me some comments and let me know what you think of this one.  I always love to read comments! 
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment