Friday, January 28, 2011

Fun Card Friday!

     Let's start this blog out right!  Since Friday is my favorite weekday (isn't it yours too?), I thought I would try to post a fun card every Friday.  Some cards are sweet, some are serious, some are beautiful, And some are FUN!  See what you think of this one.

     Doesn't this card get you ready to start the weekend right?  I used the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge to cut the guitar at 3" and the Girls Rock at 1.5".  The black mat under the guitar was cut with a Spellbinders die.  I used a white gelly roll pen here and there, and a fine black pen to make the guitar strings.  Add a few brads from my stash, a little bit of foam tape to raise the cuts off the card, and "ta-da!" a girly fun card.  And the best part is that all of the printed paper and cardstock came from my scrap basket. 
     Let me know what you think of Fun Card Friday, and my GIRLS ROCK card.  I'd love to read some comments.  And click the Follow button if you like my work.
     Bye for today,
     Anne

4 comments:

  1. We can't have you without followers-not with all the awesomeness you have here. I love this card! It is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It's way too cute! I really need to get Rock Princess! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! Funny, I just used this cart today for the first time in a long time! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Actually a lot of cute cards.
    I am now a follower :)
    Swing by ny blog and say hi
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete