Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Well, we've made it to Wednesday again!

      We've reached the middle of the week again.  It should get easier from here, so relax and enjoy!  In the meantime, check out this card that I made with the Country Life Cricut Cartridge.
     This is one of the cartridges that I don't have yet, but a friend of mine very sweetly let me borrow it.  I have been wanting this cartridge for a while, but after I saw all the cute images and phrases on it, now I know that I have to have it!  This card is one of a set of two chicken cards.  Isn't it cute?  So easy to put together!  I did add a little ink on the edges (of course), and some faux stitching in a couple of spots.  I also cut two of the brown chicken shadows so that I could place one flat on the card, and raise the other one on sticky foam for a little dimension.

     Well, that's all for today.  Don't forget to leave me a comment, and stop by again tomorrow.  

Bye for now,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment