Thursday, March 3, 2011

Go Fish!

     Happy Thursday!  We're on the downhill slide, heading towards the weekend.  Yippee!  It's time to think about kicking back and relaxing for a few hours.  Maybe with a fishing pole....
     I just love the silhouette cuts on the A Child's Year Cricut cartridge.  This little fishing boy just makes me think of breezy summer days at the lake.  Come on summer! 
   
     The mat behind the boy is from a Nestabilities Die that I ran through my Cuttlebug.  Both the light and dark blue card stock is from DCWV, and has a white core.  A little sanding gives it a wonderfully worn look.  I used an EK Success border punch for the top of the "water", and added a button and a couple of brads.  Easy-peasy!

     Well, that's all for today.  Drop by tomorrow for another project to wind up the week.
Bye for now,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment