Friday, March 4, 2011

T.G.I.F.!

     Yeah!!  It's Friday!  I hope you have a fun weekend planned.  Mick and I are spending the evening with a group of friends (our trail riding buddies), and then tomorrow I get to go to a Scrapbook Crop.  Whoo-hoo!  All of this has put me in a horse/papercraft/thankful mood, so let's put that all together. 
     There we go!  A Thank You card with horses.  Just right for today!  The horses are stamped, as is the sentiment.  The scalloped oval I cut with a Nestabilities die and my Cuttlebug.  The flowers were a little too overwhelming at first, so I brushed a little ink over the surface.  That toned them down just a bit. 

     Well, that's it for today.  I hope that you like my simple little card.  Leave me a comment with any thoughts or ideas, I always love to read them!

Bye for now,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment