Thursday, March 10, 2011

Funky Chicken Thursday!

     Well, the weekend is getting closer.  It should be easy sailing from here to the weekend, so relax and start the fun now!  I have another cute chicken card to share with you, and hopefully it brings a smile to your face.
     This chicken image and the phrase, like yesterday's, are from the Country Life Cricut Cartridge.  I used the same papers for both cards, but this one I added a bit of ribbon.  Again, I cut the brown shadow twice so that I could put one shadow flat on the card and raise the other one on sticky foam.  I just love all the great images on this cartridge!

     That's all for today.  I have a full schedule today, so I have to run.  You have a fabulous day today! 
Bye for now,
Anne

1 comment:

  1. so cute.love the pattern paper you used for the chicken and the bow.tfs

    ReplyDelete